Rhodes Luxury Villa Lindos Vlicha Bay : VILLA LINDOS KALLIOPI
Reserving now - a very warm welcome to Villa Lindos Kalliopi - a Greek Island villa on Rhodes that is chic boutique at its most luxurious and playful - but still retaining a strong, reassuringly Greek essence throughout!
Villa Lindos Kalliopi is a self catering Rhodes villa rental of the highest standards enjoying South Facing Sea Views that offer an unrivalled, enviable and uninterrupted sweeping panorama across the crescent shaped curvature of Vlicha Bay and the Mediterranean Sea. The majestic waterfront setting is in an elevated and exclusive position that maximises the heart-stopping views in the most spectacular way. A setting that is not even arguably the best - IT IS the best of locations - untouchable!
Villa Lindos Kalliopi represents very spacious living, at 145 square meters internal that is very rare to find.
A divine, private use, overflow swimming pool, with baja seat inside, is positioned on the cusp of the amazing sea and bay views!
Our interior and exterior provide truly exquisite furnishings. This is sophisticated interior design that is a balance of contemporary convenience with a twist of stylish classicism. Everything combined has made Villa Lindos Kalliopi irresistible - presenting the last word in excellence! The spacious rooms are decorated with great precision and much attention to the finer detail.
The spacious Pool Terrace, with ornamental pots and exotic planting leads to a large, two tiered Sunbathing Deck positioned on the precipice of the sea views. Equally all the main living, sleeping and recreational areas are afforded such views. Visitors can marvel across the Med over to the coast of Turkey on the far horizon.
The villa is also very close to the historic town of Lindos and is perfectly positioned to explore this stunning Greek island with ease.
Voted by TripAdvisor as the NUMBER ONE destination in Europe and the FIFTH favorite destination in the World, a holiday on the island of Rhodes is a must - and this villa completes the ultimate holiday experience to perfection!
Packed full with personality Villa Lindos Kalliopi provides a breathtaking oasis of exclusivity - a fusion of fine design, views and decoration that soothes the soul and invigorates the mind.....Contact us today to secure!
* The large size of this villa offers extremely voluminous living, dining and sleeping space that is both relaxing and elegant.
* Built to a high standard of meticulous specification & design this is a 3 bedroom villa and sleeps from 1 to up to 6 people.
* The contemporary features are sympathetically fused with some more traditional touches of historic Rhodes creating something that is imaginative, luxurious, opulent and surprising.
* The glistening beach of Vlicha Bay is only approximately 500 meters from Villa Lindos Kalliopi and is always in view as you walk down from the villa to the shore.
* Under a sail cloth covered pergola with meandros design tenting the spacious outdoor living provided includes stylish sofa and armchairs, a long stone built cushioned banquette seat, coffee table, dining table and chairs. Hanging votive candle lamps and decorative outdoor drapes complete this space and provide an idyllic spot to gaze at the captivating seascape, relax and unwind.
* The large overflow swimming pool is 8m x 4m (26ft x 13ft). The pool has a Baja shelf for in pool relaxation, steps, LED lighting and a pool side outdoor shower.
* The large Sunbathing Deck enjoys two levels on beautifully built, robust, grey resin deck boards. Worked within this deck is a large traditionally built banquette seat. This deck is also the location for the cushioned Sun Loungers - the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the sunshine and the views. Large luxury beach towels provided for the sunbeds in this area.
* All of the living areas and bedrooms have Air Conditioning inclusive.
* Sliding fly screens and roller shutters across all windows and doors.
* The large open plan living room + dining area has extensive interior design that includes large Italian sourced sofa, lamps, antiques, glass coffee table, hand made nickel plated storm lamps, original art, photographic art and many other soft furnishings.
* A Samsung 46" flat screen High Definition Smart Televison, 80GB Blu-ray PlayStation 3, with a selection of PS3 games + a collection of Blu-ray DVD`s make the most of the HD facilities that are on offer.
* A comprehensive on site selection of quality DVD`s and an extensive book library of novels, coffee table books and guides to the island.
* WI-FI - Wireless Internet access for your equipment.
* Sony CD system with iPod docking station (includes MP3 socket & other AUX sockets for portable devices).
* Each of the 3 bedrooms enjoy top quality linen on all beds and our pillows are a choice of luxurious Hungarian white goose down hypoallergenic feather or hollow fibre anti allergy - wrapped in superior 300 thread count soft combed cotton with a luxury sateen weave.
* Turkish cotton bath, hand and face towels. They are the thickest and most absorbent towel available anywhere.
* First floor bathroom with contemporary tiling, bath, over shower, safety rail, W.C, bidet & sink + full size washing machine.
* Ground floor wet room area with striking contemporary stone shower screen, shower, safety rail, WC & hand wash basin.
* A complimentary collection of soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel from The White Company is also left for you on arrival. This fragrant set is beautifully presented in a special white gift box.
* The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped far beyond even the essentials needed and provides all the quality and efficiency needed.
* Decorative stone walls are mixed in with some traditional Greek Cycladic stlyed walls - the bright white painted walls adding a cool and romantic ambiance. Cream trellised fencing combine to border the front and rear gardens. The gardens are packed with an abundance of exotic, Mediterranean planting that includes olive, lemon and orange trees, cacti, herbs, hibiscus, banana plant, assorted alpines, canna, strelitzia and roses.
* A traditional Greek chimney barbecue, dedicated food preparation area and stone outdoor sink with ornamental tap offer the opportunity for alfresco food preperation, cooking and dining.
* Finishing touches in the garden include an assortment of ornamental Greek pots and atmospheric up lighting across the garden for evening elegance.
* Beach, cove & local shops / supermarket 5 minutes walk.
* The area of Lindos and the Historic Acropolis offers fine dining and entertainment and is less than 5 minutes by car. The local villages such as Lardos and Kalathos are also close by - offering all the local amenities, including excellent butchers, bakeries, supermarkets and restaurants.
* Villa Kalliopi is expertly property managed locally by the excellent 'Chandler's Maintenance' ensuring our high standards are maintained in all areas for the villa and our guests.
" Some drinks to enjoy when on Rhodes....RETSINA is the national white wine of Greece & is perfect chilled as you relax by the pool! OUZO - the traditional Greek aperitif, milky in colour and aniseed in taste - our tip is add some grenadine. Delicious! "
" In tavernas & cafes you will find ouzo & wine served with MEZEDAKIA - traditional Greek starter snacks that include TZATZIKI (yogurt, cucumber & garlic dip), KALAMARAKIA (fried squid) and TYROPITAKIA (phyllo dough pastry filled with cheese). Enjoy ! "